Monday, September 01, 2008

Fun Labor Day Weekend

It's been so nice having Ben home for the three-day weekend. Eli loves it when he lifts him up high.
Eli learned how to eat corn on the cob on Saturday.


But by the end, as has been typical over the last few weeks, he was in tears for no apparent reason. I really hope his molars finish coming through soon, because the constant off and on crying is hard!! (so far this morning, I think he has cried more than he was happy, poor guy)
By the way - I moved my ultrasound date to this Thursday, Sept. 4th! So put your votes in soon for whether you think the baby is a boy or girl (the poll is on the right top side of the blog).

6 comments:

Marci said...

Addie has been feeling/acting the same recently. It's tough to be little :-)!

Kell's Belles said...

Sadie is the exact same way!!! I wonder if it's just the age? Crazy!

Becca S. said...

Paul and I love those pictures. Especially the middle one, where one eye is closed more than the other, it's super cute!

Lindsay said...

poor little Eli. Dang teeth...are you done yet!

The Millers said...

How exciting that your ultrasound is this week! I just voted, and siad I thought the baby is a boy. I was surprised when the results popped up! Do people know something I don't know, like that this pregnancy has been super different than your first? Or is it just wishful thinking? I think it would be great if you get a girl, but how fun to have two boys so close in age. Can't wait to hear what you find out!

Valerie said...

I love that picture of Eli getting ready to take a big bite into the corn. What a good eater! Can't wait to hear if you're having a boy or a girl!